Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
A three-year programme offered entirely in English. Choose a specialisation in either Shipping Management, Finance or International Business.
|Full-time Duration:||36 months|
|Tuition Fee:||8.590 EUR|
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
In this three-year programme, you learn about management principles and practices, market influences, operations, finance and communication, and more. Because of this broad knowledge, you can analyse complex business problems from different perspectives, and easily cross different boundaries that may exist within and between organisations. Among other topics, you will learn about:
- Operations. Learn how businesses optimise their practices.
- Finance. Understand how businesses are financed, and how to judge the profitability of investments.
- Accounting. This skill set gives you the ability to systematically understand the financial activity of a business.
- Marketing. You will be introduced to the basic concepts of marketing, learning how companies attract and keep their customers
“Norway surprised me in many ways, with its amazing nature, well-functioned welfare system, Norwegian lifestyle and more. I fell in love with Norway because of its nature, but I am most impressed by its work-life balance. Life is not only about working here.“
Tzu Wei Yang // Taiwan // Bachelor of Business Administration
WHAT KIND OF JOBS CAN YOU GET?
Because of the broad and generic first two years of the program, you are not limited to a singular area of expertise, not even after your one-year specialisation. Of course, a specialisation in for example finance helps when you want a career in finance.
Your degree could lead to an international career in:
- Consultancy. Use your expertise to help businesses optimize their activities.
- Marketing and sales. Find the best ways to sell your company’s products or services.
- Shipping. By its very nature a global business, shipping companies are always looking for candidates with an international perspective.
- Finance. Steer investments and ensure profitability.
- Management. The skills you gain from this degree are an excellent fit for someone with leadership ambitions.
The list is almost endless. You can even start your own company.