QTEM Masters Network
QTEM (Quantitative Techniques for Economics and Management) Masters Network, is an international network bringing together outstanding students, academic partners and international corporations.
|Full-time Duration:||24 months|
|Tuition Fee:||10.330 EUR|
At BI, the QTEM option is available in the following programmes:
- MSc in Applied Economics
- MSc in Business Analytics
- MSc in Business – major in Finance
- MSc in Business – major in Economics
WHY CHOOSE A MASTERS DEGREE IN THE QTEM MASTERS NETWORK?
Earn your master’s degree as part of an international network of 25 of the best business schools in the world who partner with leading corporations committed to developing global talent with strong quantitative competencies, analytical skills, international and intercultural experience, and management potential. If you are looking for a master’s degree with global reach and an emphasis on the quantitative and analytical skills in demand by employers, then a QTEM Master is the degree for you.
You will complement the knowledge gained in your core courses at BI with skills and competencies in Finance and Risk Management, Applied Economics, and Public Policy, Business Intelligence and Big Data, or Innovation and Strategy developed while studying at the QTEM partner business schools.
At BI, students in the QTEM Masters Network are automatically members of the Master Merit Society.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
You will learn to make optimal decisions by applying the knowledge and competency you develop by studying at three prestigious business schools. Through the programme, you will learn the latest quantitative techniques and develop analytical skills needed for a global career in finance, economics, big data, or management. By adapting to three different cultures over the course of your educational experience, you will develop global insight and intercultural competency. Your internship will give you hands-on experience, providing a great starting point in your career.
“The focus on quantitative subjects at good schools made the QTEM program desirable. The QTEM network have partners that I considered as attractive potential future employers. The one feature that interested me the most about the program was the prospect of two semesters abroad at different schools. This opportunity allowed me to experience new cultures and meet new interesting people.“
Astrid Skjesol // Norway // QTEM Masters Network
- Financial Analyst: Whether you want to work on the ‘buy’ side of investments or the ‘sell’ side of products, the QTEM programme will prepare you to work for a career in the financial industry.
- Equity Analyst: Help your organisation make the best investment decisions by building an investment portfolio within the company’s values and objectives.
- Business Intelligence Analyst: Help give your company a competitive edge. Use big data to build the resources your company needs to make timely and valuable decisions.